Metrolinx is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience. Metrolinx is actively working towards achieving a fully accessible website that endeavours to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
Tips for Enhancing the Accessibility of this Website
This section provides suggestions for modifications you can make in your operating system and browser to help access this website. We currently have complete step-by-step accessibility modifications for the following.
- Internet Explorer 6
- Internet Explorer 7
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple OS X
- Change text size: Make this website easier to view by making your text larger and more readable.
- Change fonts: Change the font style for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Change colours: Learn how to change the text and background colours for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Magnify screen: If resizing text in your browser or operating system isn’t an option, make Ontario.ca easier to view through magnification.
- Browse Out Loud: If you have trouble reading online, learn how to make your computer speak back to you.
• Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005
• Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview